Revolutionary image processing software combines high resolution digital images, satellite data and geophysical data into 3D models of golf courses that not only look real – they are completely accurate everywhere on the course. Every tree, bunker and hazard is faithfully reproduced exactly as you would see it if you were playing the actual course.
Leaders in computer vision technology for ball and club tracking, HD Golf simulators also provide comprehensive and precise shot analysis. This system has the unique capability to measure all critical ball and club parameters including: ball speed, club speed, launch angle, club face angle, ball spin and spin axis at high accuracy. Integrated training and teaching tools help golfers improve their game.
- 3D Model of Courses
- HD Simulations
- Geophysical Data
- Top Image Processing Software
- Lead Computer Vision Technology
Tools & Techniques
- Great for visual learners
- Leaders in ball/club tracking
- Tips to help improve game
- Measures ball speed, club speed, launch angel, spin axis, etc
- $25 per hour Mon-Thurs and $30 per hour Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This is the cost per simulator, not per person! Best deal in town!
- Winter hours of operation are dependent upon reservations being made 24 hours prior
Digital Course Options
- Cabot Links
- Pebble Beach
- St. Andrews
- Harbour Town
- & much more!
“An unbelievable teaching & club fitting tool.”JIM MCLEANWORLD RENOWNED INSTRUCTOR
“The HD Golf Simulator is the first indoor golf simulator that I’ve seenSTEPHEN AMESPGA Tour Player
which combines incredible shot accuracy with amazing high definition graphics…”
“It’s been a great addition to my golf game and a great family activity!”CARL PETTERSONPGA Tour Player
“Not only do I love the simulator’s accuracy, the image quality is spectacular…”AMY ALCOTTLPGA Tour Player