Your safety and the safety of our family and friends is a priority at Indian Lake Golf Course. In order to maintain a safe environment the following protocols are a mandatory requirement during your time at Indian Lake.
Anyone age 12 or older who is not fully vaccinated will not be able to access discretionary, recreational, or non-essential activities, with minimal exceptions. We encourage everyone to carefully read the proof of full vaccination protocol.
- Proof of double vaccination is required for all individuals age 12 or older to play golf, enter the Clubhouse and/or restaurant and use the simulators.
- Masks are required inside the Clubhouse and restaurant.
- You are permitted to remove your mask while seated at a table and eating or drinking.
- You are permitted to remove your mask while using the simulators, but must put it back on when leaving the area.
- All power carts and golf clubs are sanitized after each use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-876-8844.
We appreciate your adherence, understanding and support during this time. Together, we will get through this!