Your safety and the safety of our family and friends is a priority at Indian Lake Golf Course. In order to maintain a safe environment the following protocols are a mandatory requirement during your time at Indian Lake.
- Masks are always required inside the Clubhouse and should be worn outside the property until you are at the tee box and ready to play.
- Golfers may not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time. If you do arrive early, please remain in your vehicle or wait by the putting area. Physical distancing on the putting green must be respected.
- Only one rider per power cart unless from the same household.
- Players must remain in their tee time group for the duration of the round.
- Physical distancing must always be observed inside and outside the Clubhouse with a minimum of 2 meters/6 feet between individuals.
- Only one group is permitted on a tee box at a time.
- No outside alcohol permitted on the course.
- No loitering allowed in the parking lot.
- Please always leave the flagstick in the cup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or 902-876-8844.
We appreciate your adherence, understanding and support during this time. Together, we will get through this!